- Here's what you'll be learning...
- Course Exercises
- Hiding Rows and Columns
- Freeze Panes
- Group and Outline
- Using Arrange All
- Viewing Multiple Sheets
- Paste Special
- Introduction to VLookup and HLookup
- Range Names
- VLookup Syntax
- Using VLookup
- Using HLookup
- Introduction to IF Statements
- Creating IF Statements
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Top-Bottom Rules
- Text, Duplicate and Formula Rules
- TEXT, LOWER, UPPER, PROPER, TRIM
- TODAY, NOW and NETWORKDAYS
- End of Course Quiz
- Before you go, we’d love to hear your feedback on the Excel Advanced course please…
I’ve been an IT trainer for over 10 years and have acquired many skills in teaching different software packages to students of all abilities. I aim to build confidence in all attendees of the courses that I teach, for both large and small groups. Through my professional conduct and enthusiasm when working with learners of mixed levels, I am able to create good rapport with students, which forms a high-quality learning environment. I believe it’s important to enjoy attending training courses. Therefore, engaging and interacting with students on their own experiences of using the software, enables them to feel more involved in the course.
Now it's time to step up a gear from formulas and formatting and get into becoming an Advanced User. You'll learn to perform calculations for forecasting, generate reports from multiple sources and create Pivot Tables for analysing big data sets.